Akcinaroglu and Radziszewski are the first authors, and their names are listed in alphabetical order. The authors thank Burcu Ucaray Mangitli and Nihan Gunaydin for helpful assistance, the editors, and anonymous reviewers.
The Effects of Rivalry on Rivalry: Accommodation and the Management of Threats†
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 81–100, January 2014
How to Cite
2013) The Effects of Rivalry on Rivalry: Accommodation and the Management of Threats. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/fpa.12007, , and . (
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!