An earlier version of this manuscript was presented at the 2009 Annual Meeting of the Peace Science Society International, Chapel Hill, North Carolina. We thank John Vasquez, Paul Diehl, Sara Mitchell, conference participants, various anonymous reviewers, and the editors for feedback on earlier versions of this manuscript.
The Conflict Management Efforts of Allies in Interstate Disputes†
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 243–264, July 2014
How to Cite
2014) The Conflict Management Efforts of Allies in Interstate Disputes. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/fpa.12011and . (
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!