Author's note: The author thanks Philip A. Schrodt, Harvey Starr, and three anonymous reviewers for their thoughtful comments. In addition, the author thanks the University of West Florida, the University of Memphis, and Will McLean at Arkansas State University for the financial support to conduct the surveys on which this article is based.
Scaling CAMEO: Psychophysical Magnitude Scaling of Conflict and Cooperation†
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 69–84, January 2015
How to Cite
2015) Scaling CAMEO: Psychophysical Magnitude Scaling of Conflict and Cooperation. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/fpa.12012(
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!