Funding for this project provided by the U.S. Department of Defense, Office of Naval Research, through the Minerva Initiative (Grant #N00014-14-1-0050). This article was accepted for publication before Brandon Prins became an associate editor.
The New Barbary Wars: Forecasting Maritime Piracy
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 23–44, January 2015
How to Cite
2015) The New Barbary Wars: Forecasting Maritime Piracy. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/fpa.12014, . (
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
- Minerva Initiative. Grant Number: #N00014-14-1-0050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!