We thank Ryan Salzman, Jeff Peake, and Patrick Grant for help with data collection and to Gary Jacobson for providing his partisan public opinion data on Iraq. Thanks to Jeff Cohen, Corwin Smidt, Jim Meernik, and Brandon Rottinghaus for helpful comments and suggestions. Eviews 7.2 was used for statistical analysis.
Presidential and Media Leadership of Public Opinion on Iraq†
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 351–369, October 2014
How to Cite
2014) Presidential and Media Leadership of Public Opinion on Iraq. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/fpa.12015and . (
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!