The author is grateful to Darius Ornston, Brock Tessman, Andrew Owsiak, and Jeff Berejikian for their input, guidance, and comments on this project at various points in its evolution. An early version of this work was presented at the 2012 Midwest Political Science Annual Meeting, and this project was also aided by the insightful comments of two anonymous reviewers.
Coordination in a Crisis: Domestic Constraints and EU Efforts to Address the 2008 Financial Crisis†
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 131–149, April 2015
How to Cite
2013) Coordination in a Crisis: Domestic Constraints and EU Efforts to Address the 2008 Financial Crisis. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/fpa.12030. (
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!