The author is grateful to Darius Ornston, Brock Tessman, Andrew Owsiak, and Jeff Berejikian for their input, guidance, and comments on this project at various points in its evolution. An early version of this work was presented at the 2012 Midwest Political Science Annual Meeting, and this project was also aided by the insightful comments of two anonymous reviewers.
Coordination in a Crisis: Domestic Constraints and EU Efforts to Address the 2008 Financial Crisis†
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
How to Cite
2013) Coordination in a Crisis: Domestic Constraints and EU Efforts to Address the 2008 Financial Crisis. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/fpa.12030. (
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!