The author thanks Glenn Palmer, Chris Zorn, and the anonymous reviewers for their comments on earlier versions of this manuscript. All errors remain the author's.
A Story of Institutional Misfit: Congress and US Economic Sanctions†
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 431–445, October 2014
How to Cite
2014) A Story of Institutional Misfit: Congress and US Economic Sanctions. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/fpa.12032. (
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!