Authors' notes: Our special thanks are due to Michael Colaresi, Valentina Bali, and Cristina Bodea for their helpful comments on multiple occasions. We are also grateful to David Carter, Petra Hendrickson, Douglas Lemke, Sara Mitchell, Michael Mousseau, John Oneal, James Lee Ray, Bruce Russett, John Vasquez, and Brandon Valeriano for their helpful comments. Paul Huth and Todd Allee kindly shared their territorial claim data. Also, we thank Paul Hensel for making the ICOW data available online.
Democracy, Territory, and Armed Conflict, 1919–1995†
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 85–107, January 2015
How to Cite
2015) Democracy, Territory, and Armed Conflict, 1919–1995. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/fpa.12033and . (
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!