Presented at the Midwest Political Science Conference, Chicago, 2012. We thank Meredith-Joy Petersheim and Evgeny Postnikov for their helpful comments and suggestions. We are also grateful to Andrew Rose for making available the data from Rose (2005), which we draw upon in our analysis below.
The Stabilizing Effects of International Politics on Bilateral Trade Flows†
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 151–171, April 2015
How to Cite
2013) The Stabilizing Effects of International Politics on Bilateral Trade Flows. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/fpa.12034and . (
- Issue online: 5 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!