Author's notes: I would like to thank the anonymous reviewers and the editors for very helpful comments and suggestions. I am also grateful for support from the University of Southern California's Center for International Studies where I began this project as a postdoctoral fellow.
Imposing Democracy to Ensure the Peace: The Role of Coercive Socialization†
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 377–396, October 2015
How to Cite
2015) Imposing Democracy to Ensure the Peace: The Role of Coercive Socialization. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/fpa.12042. (
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2015
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!