We thank Juliet Kaarbo, Ryan Beasley, the participants of the ISA Catalytic Research Workshop on “Bridging the Gap between Role Theory and ‘Role Practice’ in Foreign Policy” (ISA Annual Convention 2013) organized by Paul Kowert and Stephen Walker, as well as the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and suggestions on earlier drafts of this article.
The Contested Selection of National Role Conceptions†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
How to Cite
2014) The Contested Selection of National Role Conceptions. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/fpa.12045and . (
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!