We thank Juliet Kaarbo, Ryan Beasley, the participants of the ISA Catalytic Research Workshop on “Bridging the Gap between Role Theory and ‘Role Practice’ in Foreign Policy” (ISA Annual Convention 2013) organized by Paul Kowert and Stephen Walker, as well as the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and suggestions on earlier drafts of this article.
The Contested Selection of National Role Conceptions†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 273–293, July 2015
How to Cite
2015) The Contested Selection of National Role Conceptions. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/fpa.12045and . (
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2015
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!