The author thanks Claudio Cioffi-Revilla, Niu Haibin, Anja Jetschke, Xue Lei, Zhou Shixin, Johannes Vüllers, and Tim Wegenast, and the journal's three anonymous reviewers for their very helpful and valuable comments. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the XXII World Congress of Political Science in Madrid, 2012. The research for this study is funded by the Volkswagen Foundation.
What Friends are Made of: Bilateral Linkages and Domestic Drivers of Foreign Policy Alignment with China†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
How to Cite
2014) What Friends are Made of: Bilateral Linkages and Domestic Drivers of Foreign Policy Alignment with China. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/fpa.12050. (
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Volkswagen Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!