The authors gratefully acknowledge the insightful comments made by Chad Westerland and three anonymous referees, and thank Nick Thorne and Christina Sciabarra for research assistance. The authors contributed equally to this work.
Going for the Gold versus Distributing the Green: Foreign Policy Substitutability and Complementarity in Status Enhancement Strategies†
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 253–272, July 2015
How to Cite
2015) Going for the Gold versus Distributing the Green: Foreign Policy Substitutability and Complementarity in Status Enhancement Strategies Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/fpa.12061, , , , and . (
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!