Emerging aquatic insects as predators in terrestrial systems across a gradient of stream temperature in North and South America
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 57, Issue 12, pages 2465–2474, December 2012
How to Cite
WESNER, J. S. (2012), Emerging aquatic insects as predators in terrestrial systems across a gradient of stream temperature in North and South America. Freshwater Biology, 57: 2465–2474. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12013
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- (Manuscript accepted 10 August 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!