Finding the optimal vertical distribution: behavioural responses of Daphnia pulicaria to gradients of environmental factors and the presence of fish
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 57, Issue 12, pages 2514–2525, December 2012
How to Cite
LARSSON, P. and LAMPERT, W. (2012), Finding the optimal vertical distribution: behavioural responses of Daphnia pulicaria to gradients of environmental factors and the presence of fish. Freshwater Biology, 57: 2514–2525. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12024
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- (Manuscript accepted 23 August 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!