Flow regulation affects temporal patterns of riverine plant seed dispersal: potential implications for plant recruitment
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 57, Issue 12, pages 2568–2579, December 2012
How to Cite
GREET, J., COUSENS, R. D. and WEBB, J. A. (2012), Flow regulation affects temporal patterns of riverine plant seed dispersal: potential implications for plant recruitment. Freshwater Biology, 57: 2568–2579. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12028
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- (Manuscript accepted 30 August 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!