Genetic and phenotypic variation among Galaxias maculatus populations reflects contrasting landscape effects between northern and southern Patagonia
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 36–49, January 2013
How to Cite
CARREA, C., CUSSAC, V. E. and RUZZANTE, D. E. (2013), Genetic and phenotypic variation among Galaxias maculatus populations reflects contrasting landscape effects between northern and southern Patagonia. Freshwater Biology, 58: 36–49. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12036
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- (Manuscript accepted 14 September 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!