Effects of silver carp (Hypophthalmichthys molitrix) and nutrients on the plankton community of a deep, tropical reservoir: an enclosure experiment
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 100–113, January 2013
How to Cite
ZHAO, S.-Y., SUN, Y.-P., LIN, Q.-Q. and HAN, B.-P. (2013), Effects of silver carp (Hypophthalmichthys molitrix) and nutrients on the plankton community of a deep, tropical reservoir: an enclosure experiment. Freshwater Biology, 58: 100–113. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12042
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- (Manuscript accepted 1 October 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!