Alternative tactics in spawning site selection by brook trout (Salvelinus fontinalis) related to incubation microhabitats in a harsh winter environment
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 142–158, January 2013
How to Cite
FRANSSEN, J., PÉPINO, M., LAPOINTE, M. and MAGNAN, P. (2013), Alternative tactics in spawning site selection by brook trout (Salvelinus fontinalis) related to incubation microhabitats in a harsh winter environment. Freshwater Biology, 58: 142–158. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12046
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- (Manuscript accepted 1 October 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!