Extreme tolerance to environmental stress of sexual and parthenogenetic resting eggs of Eucypris virens (Crustacea, Ostracoda)
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 237–247, February 2013
How to Cite
VANDEKERKHOVE, J., MARTENS, K., ROSSETTI, G., MESQUITA-JOANES, F. and NAMIOTKO, T. (2013), Extreme tolerance to environmental stress of sexual and parthenogenetic resting eggs of Eucypris virens (Crustacea, Ostracoda). Freshwater Biology, 58: 237–247. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12051
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- (Manuscript accepted 8 October 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!