Niche segregation of coexisting Arctic charr (Salvelinus alpinus) and brown trout (Salmo trutta) constrains food web coupling in subarctic lakes
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 207–221, January 2013
How to Cite
ELORANTA, A. P., KNUDSEN, R. and AMUNDSEN, P.-A. (2013), Niche segregation of coexisting Arctic charr (Salvelinus alpinus) and brown trout (Salmo trutta) constrains food web coupling in subarctic lakes. Freshwater Biology, 58: 207–221. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12052
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- (Manuscript accepted 7 October 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!