Synergistic impacts of sediment contamination and dam presence on river functioning
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 320–336, February 2013
How to Cite
COLAS, F., BAUDOIN, J.-M., DANGER, M., USSEGLIO-POLATERA, P., WAGNER, P. and DEVIN, S. (2013), Synergistic impacts of sediment contamination and dam presence on river functioning. Freshwater Biology, 58: 320–336. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12060
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- (Manuscript accepted 16 October 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!