Parthenogenetic populations of the freshwater snail Campeloma limum occupy habitats with fewer environmental stressors than their sexual counterparts
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 655–663, April 2013
How to Cite
CRUMMETT, L. T., SEARS, B. F., LAFON, D. C. and WAYNE, M. L. (2013), Parthenogenetic populations of the freshwater snail Campeloma limum occupy habitats with fewer environmental stressors than their sexual counterparts. Freshwater Biology, 58: 655–663. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12064
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- (Manuscript accepted 23 October 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!