Response of three lotic assemblages to riparian and catchment-scale land use: implications for designing catchment monitoring programmes
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 715–729, April 2013
How to Cite
FELD, C. K. (2013), Response of three lotic assemblages to riparian and catchment-scale land use: implications for designing catchment monitoring programmes. Freshwater Biology, 58: 715–729. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12077
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- (Manuscript accepted 9 November 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!