Organic enrichment of sediments reduces arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi in oligotrophic lake plants
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 769–779, April 2013
How to Cite
MØLLER, C. L., KJØLLER, R. and SAND-JENSEN, K. (2013), Organic enrichment of sediments reduces arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi in oligotrophic lake plants. Freshwater Biology, 58: 769–779. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12083
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- (Manuscript accepted 12 November 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!