Macroinvertebrate community structure, secondary production and trophic-level dynamics in urban streams affected by non-point-source pollution
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 843–857, May 2013
How to Cite
JOHNSON, R. C., JIN, H.-S., CARREIRO, M. M. and JACK, J. D. (2013), Macroinvertebrate community structure, secondary production and trophic-level dynamics in urban streams affected by non-point-source pollution. Freshwater Biology, 58: 843–857. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12090
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- (Manuscript accepted 5 December 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!