Descriptors of natural thermal regimes in streams and their responsiveness to change in the Pacific Northwest of North America
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 880–894, May 2013
How to Cite
ARISMENDI, I., JOHNSON, S. L., DUNHAM, J. B. and HAGGERTY, R. (2013), Descriptors of natural thermal regimes in streams and their responsiveness to change in the Pacific Northwest of North America. Freshwater Biology, 58: 880–894. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12094
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
- (Manuscript accepted 7 December 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!