Stream inflow and predation risk affect littoral habitat selection by benthic fish
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 986–994, May 2013
How to Cite
POLIVKA, K. M., FRIEDLI, L. M. and GREEN, E. C. (2013), Stream inflow and predation risk affect littoral habitat selection by benthic fish. Freshwater Biology, 58: 986–994. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12101
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- (Manuscript accepted 22 December 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!