Drivers of beta diversity of macroinvertebrate communities in tropical forest streams
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1126–1137, June 2013
How to Cite
AL-SHAMI, S. A., HEINO, J., CHE SALMAH, M. R., ABU HASSAN, A., SUHAILA, A. H. and MADRUS, M. R. (2013), Drivers of beta diversity of macroinvertebrate communities in tropical forest streams. Freshwater Biology, 58: 1126–1137. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12113
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- (Manuscript accepted 14 January 2013)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!