Energy flow and the trophic basis of macroinvertebrate and amphibian production in a neotropical stream food web
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 1340–1352, July 2013
How to Cite
Frauendorf, T. C., Colón-Gaud, C., Whiles, M. R., Barnum, T. R., Lips, K. R., Pringle, C. M. and Kilham, S. S. (2013), Energy flow and the trophic basis of macroinvertebrate and amphibian production in a neotropical stream food web. Freshwater Biology, 58: 1340–1352. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12131
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB #0234149, DEB #0234386
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!