Decadal-scale regional changes in Canadian freshwater zooplankton: the likely consequence of complex interactions among multiple anthropogenic stressors
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 1366–1378, July 2013
How to Cite
Palmer, M. E. and Yan, N. D. (2013), Decadal-scale regional changes in Canadian freshwater zooplankton: the likely consequence of complex interactions among multiple anthropogenic stressors. Freshwater Biology, 58: 1366–1378. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12133
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Ontario Graduate and York University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!