Environmental change as a driver of diversification in temporary aquatic habitats: does the genetic structure of extant fairy shrimp populations reflect historic aridification?
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 1556–1572, August 2013
How to Cite
Pinceel, T., Brendonck, L., Larmuseau, M. H. D., Vanhove, M. P. M., Timms, B. V. and Vanschoenwinkel, B. (2013), Environmental change as a driver of diversification in temporary aquatic habitats: does the genetic structure of extant fairy shrimp populations reflect historic aridification?. Freshwater Biology, 58: 1556–1572. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12137
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Research Foundation Flanders (FWO–Vlaanderen). Grant Numbers: G.0627.09N, PF/10/007
- KU Leuven Research Fund. Grant Number: PF/10/007
- Excellence Center financing on ‘Eco- and socio-evolutionary dynamics’. Grant Number: PF/10/007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!