Combining monitoring, models and palaeolimnology to assess ecosystem response to environmental change at monthly to millennial timescales: the stability of Blue Lake, North Stradbroke Island, Australia
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and State of Queensland
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 1614–1630, August 2013
How to Cite
Barr, C., Tibby, J., Marshall, J. C., McGregor, G. B., Moss, P. T., Halverson, G. P. and Fluin, J. (2013), Combining monitoring, models and palaeolimnology to assess ecosystem response to environmental change at monthly to millennial timescales: the stability of Blue Lake, North Stradbroke Island, Australia. Freshwater Biology, 58: 1614–1630. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12154
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: 34106364
- Queensland Government and Sibelco Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!