Differential survival of two minnow species under experimental sunfish predation: implications for re-invasion of a species into its native range
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 1745–1754, August 2013
How to Cite
Marsh-Matthews, E., Thompson, J., Matthews, W. J., Geheber, A., Franssen, N. R. and Barkstedt, J. (2013), Differential survival of two minnow species under experimental sunfish predation: implications for re-invasion of a species into its native range. Freshwater Biology, 58: 1745–1754. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12165
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!