Stable isotope evidence indicates the incorporation into Japanese catchments of marine-derived nutrients transported by spawning Pacific Salmon
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 9, pages 1864–1877, September 2013
How to Cite
Koshino, Y., Kudo, H. and Kaeriyama, M. (2013), Stable isotope evidence indicates the incorporation into Japanese catchments of marine-derived nutrients transported by spawning Pacific Salmon. Freshwater Biology, 58: 1864–1877. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12175
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Promotion of Science, Japan . Grant Number: 21380113
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!