The influence of moss on grazers in high-altitude streams: food, refuge or both?
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 9, pages 1982–1994, September 2013
How to Cite
Alvarez, M. and Peckarsky, B. L. (2013), The influence of moss on grazers in high-altitude streams: food, refuge or both?. Freshwater Biology, 58: 1982–1994. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12185
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- University of Vigo travel
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB 96-29404
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!