Terrestrial support of pelagic consumers: patterns and variability revealed by a multilake study
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 10, pages 2037–2049, October 2013
How to Cite
Wilkinson, G. M., Carpenter, S. R., Cole, J. J., Pace, M. L. and Yang, C. (2013), Terrestrial support of pelagic consumers: patterns and variability revealed by a multilake study. Freshwater Biology, 58: 2037–2049. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12189
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Ecosystem Studies Program of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0917696
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!