Success of a low-sloping rack for improving downstream passage of silver eels at a hydroelectric plant
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 10, pages 2168–2179, October 2013
How to Cite
Calles, O., Karlsson, S., Vezza, P., Comoglio, C. and Tielman, J. (2013), Success of a low-sloping rack for improving downstream passage of silver eels at a hydroelectric plant. Freshwater Biology, 58: 2168–2179. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12199
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Swedish Agency for Marine and Water Management
- E.ON vattenkraft
- NGO Swedish Society for Nature Conservation (SSNC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!