Amino acid composition of epilithic biofilm and benthic animals in a large Siberian river
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 10, pages 2180–2195, October 2013
How to Cite
Kolmakova, A. A., Gladyshev, M. I., Kalachova, G. S., Kravchuk, E. S., Ivanova, E. A. and Sushchik, N. N. (2013), Amino acid composition of epilithic biofilm and benthic animals in a large Siberian river. Freshwater Biology, 58: 2180–2195. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12200
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Siberian Federal University
- Ministry of Education and Science of Russian Federation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!