Synergistic and species-specific effects of climate change and water colour on cyanobacterial toxicity and bloom formation
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 11, pages 2414–2422, November 2013
How to Cite
Ekvall, M. K., de la Calle Martin, J., Faassen, E. J., Gustafsson, S., Lürling, M. and Hansson, L.-A. (2013), Synergistic and species-specific effects of climate change and water colour on cyanobacterial toxicity and bloom formation. Freshwater Biology, 58: 2414–2422. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12220
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- The Swedish Research Council for Environment, Agricultural Sciences and Spatial Planning (FORMAS)
- The Royal Physiographic Society in Lund
- Swedish Research Council (VR). Grant Number: 349-2007-8690
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 817.02.019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!