Metacommunity structure of aquatic gastropods in a river floodplain: the role of niche breadth and drift propensity
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 12, pages 2505–2516, December 2013
How to Cite
Funk, A., Schiemer, F. and Reckendorfer, W. (2013), Metacommunity structure of aquatic gastropods in a river floodplain: the role of niche breadth and drift propensity. Freshwater Biology, 58: 2505–2516. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12228
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- EU Life Project. Grant Number: LIFE98NAT/A/005422
- Austrian Federal Waterway Agency
- Nationalpark Donau-Auen GmbH
- the city authority of Vienna. Grant Number: MA 45
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!