Influence of hyporheic zone characteristics on the structure and activity of microbial assemblages
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 12, pages 2567–2583, December 2013
How to Cite
Nogaro, G., Datry, T., Mermillod-Blondin, F., Foulquier, A. and Montuelle, B. (2013), Influence of hyporheic zone characteristics on the structure and activity of microbial assemblages. Freshwater Biology, 58: 2567–2583. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12233
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!