The influence of native replanting on stream ecosystem metabolism in a degraded landscape: can a little vegetation go a long way?
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 12, pages 2601–2613, December 2013
How to Cite
Giling, D. P., Grace, M. R., Mac Nally, R. and Thompson, R. M. (2013), The influence of native replanting on stream ecosystem metabolism in a degraded landscape: can a little vegetation go a long way?. Freshwater Biology, 58: 2601–2613. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12236
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- ARC Linkage Grant. Grant Number: LP0990038
- Holsworth Wildlife Research Endowment
- ARC Future Fellowship. Grant Number: FT110100957
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!