The influence of native replanting on stream ecosystem metabolism in a degraded landscape: can a little vegetation go a long way?
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 12, pages 2601–2613, December 2013
How to Cite
Giling, D. P., Grace, M. R., Mac Nally, R. and Thompson, R. M. (2013), The influence of native replanting on stream ecosystem metabolism in a degraded landscape: can a little vegetation go a long way?. Freshwater Biology, 58: 2601–2613. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12236
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- ARC Linkage Grant. Grant Number: LP0990038
- Holsworth Wildlife Research Endowment
- ARC Future Fellowship. Grant Number: FT110100957
|fwb12236-sup-0001-DataS1.docx||Word document||20K||Data S1. Model description.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.