A test of The Ecological Limits of Hydrologic Alteration (ELOHA) method for determining environmental flows in the Potomac River basin, U.S.A.
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 58, Issue 12, pages 2632–2647, December 2013
How to Cite
Buchanan, C., Moltz, H. L. N., Haywood, H. C., Palmer, J. B. and Griggs, A. N. (2013), A test of The Ecological Limits of Hydrologic Alteration (ELOHA) method for determining environmental flows in the Potomac River basin, U.S.A. Freshwater Biology, 58: 2632–2647. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12240
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Army Corps of Engineers and The Nature Conservancy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!