Escapement success of silver eels from a German river system is low compared to management-based estimates
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 64–72, January 2014
How to Cite
Marohn, L., Prigge, E. and Hanel, R. (2014), Escapement success of silver eels from a German river system is low compared to management-based estimates. Freshwater Biology, 59: 64–72. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12246
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
- German Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!