Digging deep for diversity: riparian seed bank abundance and species richness in relation to burial depth
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 100–113, January 2014
How to Cite
O'Donnell, J., Fryirs, K. and Leishman, M. R. (2014), Digging deep for diversity: riparian seed bank abundance and species richness in relation to burial depth. Freshwater Biology, 59: 100–113. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12249
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2013
- ARC Linkage Project. Grant Number: LP0990223
- Macquarie University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!