The relative contributions of refugium types to the persistence of benthic invertebrates in a seasonal snowmelt flood
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 257–271, February 2014
How to Cite
Sueyoshi, M., Nakano, D. and Nakamura, F. (2014), The relative contributions of refugium types to the persistence of benthic invertebrates in a seasonal snowmelt flood. Freshwater Biology, 59: 257–271. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12262
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Grants in Aid for Scientific Research, Ministry of Education, Science, and Culture of Japan. Grant Number: 23248021
- Environment Research and Technology Development Fund, Ministry of the Environment of Japan. Grant Number: S9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!