Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Environment.
Incorporating continuous trait variation into biomonitoring assessments by measuring and assigning trait values to individuals or taxa
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2013 Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada. Freshwater Biology © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 477–490, March 2014
How to Cite
Orlofske, J. M. and Baird, D. J. (2014), Incorporating continuous trait variation into biomonitoring assessments by measuring and assigning trait values to individuals or taxa. Freshwater Biology, 59: 477–490. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12279
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- New Brunswick Museum Florence M. Christie Research Grant in the Natural Sciences
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada Discovery Grant
- Environment Canada program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!